The latest issue of SIOR Report is here!
For the Commercial Real Estate Industry, the future can be unpredictable— At this moment in time, even more so. As always, SIORs bring to the table a wealth of past experience on how to best prepare for a potential downturn. In this special issue, SIORs and industry experts come together to share knowledge, advice, and fresh insights on the best recession-proofing techniques.
TO ACCESS THE FULL, DIGITAL MAGAZINE, CLICK HERE.
The Spring edition of SIOR Report explores effective strategies to prepare for a recession, along with expert discussions of other issues such as construction delays, the warehouse market, rental rates, and more.
In this proactive new issue of the SIOR Report, you will find...
MARKET TRENDS & ANALYSIS
- COVER STORY | A Delayed Impact, by John Salustri
- Milan: A Closer Look, by Raffaella Cassese, SIOR
- Doomsday Prepping, by Steve Lewis
- The New Normal, by Michael Hoban
SOCIETAL & ENVIRONMENTAL
- Getting Your Clients through a Recession, by Steve Lewis
- Reheating the Hot Spots: Urban Legend or Trend?, by Rachel Antman
INDUSTRIAL & OFFICE (I&O)
- Where are the Warehouses?, by Michael Hoban
ECONOMY & POLITICS
- The Only Way is Up... Or is it?, by John Salustri
SIOR’s dynamic and exciting quarterly magazine addresses the concerns facing industrial and office real estate practitioners and the hot topics everyone's talking about. Articles by industry experts focus on hot topics in commercial real estate brokerage to effectively managing offices and technology. SIOR Report will reinforce your professionalism and give you the tools to excel in sales and leasing.
Click here to visit the SIOR Report archive.
Click here for information on submitting an article to be published in the SIOR Report, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.