The latest issue of SIOR Report is here!
The Commercial Real Estate Industry continues to accelerate at impressive speed. In a world recovering from a pandemic, brokers are rebuilding a new foundation for the future. Whether that means sticking to important roots and slowly introducing change, or taking the metaphorical bull by the horns and charging into a world of new technological innovation, SIORs are brimming with knowledge, advice, and fresh insights.
TO ACCESS THE FULL, DIGITAL MAGAZINE, CLICK HERE.
The Winter 2022 edition of SIOR Report explores the perspectives of women in CRE who were affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, along with expert discussions of other issues such as self-storage, CRM platforms, flex spaces and more.
In this inventive new issue of the SIOR Report, you will find...
- The Future of Flex, by Rachel Antman
TECHNOLOGY & INNOVATION
- Finding the Right Mix, by Steve Lewis
- Of Frogs and Princes, by John Salustri
SOCIETAL & ENVIRONMENTAL
- COVER STORY | CRE and Women in the Workplace, by Steve Lewis
INDUSTRIAL & OFFICE (I&O)
- What’s in Store for Self-Storage?, by Michael Hoban
- Assets as Aim or Afterthought, by Rachel Antman
ECONOMY & POLITICS
- Update on Infrastructure: Where Are We Now?, by Steve Bergsman
MARKET TRENDS & ANALYSIS
- Slovenia: In Urgent Need of New Warehouses, by Maja Lavric, SIOR, & Masa Zlajpah Pus, SIOR
SIOR’s dynamic and exciting quarterly magazine addresses the concerns facing industrial and office real estate practitioners and the hot topics everyone's talking about. Articles by industry experts focus on hot topics in commercial real estate brokerage to effectively managing offices and technology. SIOR Report will reinforce your professionalism and give you the tools to excel in sales and leasing.
Download the app for Android or Apple and easily access the full issue anywhere.
Click here to visit the SIOR Report archive.
Click here for information on submitting an article to be published in the SIOR Report, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.