SIOR recently held its 2013 Spring World Conference in Indian Wells, CA, and what a conference it was! Beautiful weather, an amazing resort location, great sessions and networking events, and even some motorcycles and mayhem!
Were you in attendance? Did we get you on camera? If you weren’t able to join us, see how much fun our conferences can be, and what you can look forward to in Chicago this October!
As a quick recap, more than 600 industry professionals were in attendance, representing 10 different countries. SIOR was also pleased to have 26 exhibitors and 12 sponsors, who helped put on a fantastic conference.
Attendees had the opportunity to participate in excellent educational sessions covering a range of commercial real estate topics. Audio and/or PowerPoint files are available for the following breakout sessions:
- Brokerage Management SPB: The Art & Science of Recruiting
- Corporate Services SPB: The Sale Lease-back Market
- Investment Property Market
- Is There a Way to Deliver Good Valuation in a World of Void Comps?
- SIOR Global Session: Doing Business Around the World with SIORs
- Teaming for Success in Commercial Real Estate
- The Impact of Global Logistics and Supply Chain on Industrial Real Estate
- SIOR Digital Media & Communications Tech Transfer
- How to Use an iPad in Today’s Commercial Real Estate Environment
- Philanthropy Session
Included in the conference events were stand out networking opportunities: the SIOR Leadership Reception (sponsored by Bank of America Merrill Lynch), the Panattoni Cocktail Party, the CenterPoint Grand Opening Luncheon, and the DCT Industrial Bull ʹnʹ Beer Reception and Exhibitor Raffle. A special thank you to all of our Exhibitors and Sponsors!