Recently GlobeSt.com sat down with a number of SIORs to discuss some current hot topics in the industry. The interviews were conducted via live video streams during our Fall World Conference in Chicago.
SIOR President Mike Hillis, SIOR, CCIM, discussed the outlook of 2014 and his expectations of how SIOR and the industry will change and grow in the year ahead. Watch the interview here.
GlobeSt.com sat down with general session speaker and former Pennsylvania governor and cabinet secretary Gov. Ridge, SIOR President-Elect Angela West, SIOR Vice President Allen Gump, and a number of other SIORs.In case you missed the above interview and other SIOR Live discussions, you can watch them again below.
- SIOR Pushing Technology Use for Members
- The Role of the CRE Broker Evolves
- Gov. Ridge: American Brand Damaged
- Architects Unveil Futuristic Distribution Centers
- Becoming a Networking Broker; interview with Steven Podolsky, SIOR
- What Does Net Lease Have to do with SIOR; interview with Craig Tomlinson, SIOR, CCIM
- What’s New with the Fall World Conference; interview with Angela West, SIOR, MCR
- The Best of Best in Industrial; Interview with Robert Thornburgh, SIOR, CCIM, CPM
- All Things Manufacturing; Interview with Curtis Spencer
- Helping Young Professionals Grow; Interview with Allen Gump, SIOR, CCIM
- Green is the Way to Go; Interview with Geoff Kasselman, SIOR, LEED AP
- Plenty of Optimism at SIOR and Beyond; Interview with Jason Hickey
Want to be featured on SIOR Pulse? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the author: